Business Case - 1
The Customer Scenario
An India based MNC company engaged in (manufacture of automobiles) with sales offices in 22 locations all over India that co-ordinate with the regional distributors, was looking for a system which could centralize the entire accounting for day to day remittances and office expenses.
To install a robust system that can handle challenge of multi locations, co-ordinate with branch staff and get the accounting done on a time schedule
Team Levare consisting of trained and experienced accounting professionals went about the task by first studying the client’s present business process. The team identified the various types of transactions. Based on the study a detailed process document was prepared and vetted by the client.
Based on this the following process was drawn:
- Expense statements along with the supporting vouchers were couriered by each of the branches every week / fortnight along with the remittance balance statement.
- Each statement was serially numbered by the coordinator at HQ and handed over to Team Levare on periodic basis.
- The data entry was handled by Levare at their premises.
- Entered data was transferred from Levare to the main database of the company periodically.
- Levare also highlighted any expenses that are not as per the accounting policy of the company as also instances of high outstanding with executives.
- The need for separate accounts person at each of the sales offices for accounting of tour advances and expenses was eliminated.
- Company can concentrate on its core business
- This resulted in substantial saving as the company does not require to have its own accounts team for the purpose even at HQ.
- No interface in between Levare and any of the regional office staff, thus leading to transparency in reporting of deviations from policy and unwarranted outstanding.
- Automatic discipline is maintained in regional spending as an independent agency like Levare monitors the expenditure.
- All sales office accounts available in time for finalization purpose.
Our experience with LCPL has been excellent and they have been delivering to our satisfaction. Their dedication, sincerity and domain knowledge is of a high order says Director Finance, HR & IT of this company.